- Advanced Optical Materials
- Smart Materials
- Engineering Materials
- Advanced Composite Materials
- Functional Graded Materials(FGM)
- Nano Materials
- Nano Medicine
- Tools and Instruments of Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Applications
- Implications of Nanotechnology
- Energy Harvesting Materials
Sunday, 27 May 2018
Advanced Materials 2018
Venue : Berlin, Germany
Dates : September 17-18
For more Details : Link: https://advancedmaterials-research.pulsusconference.com
at May 27, 2018
Nanofabrication is the design and manufacture of devices with dimensions measured in nanometres. One nanometer is 10 -9 meter, or a millio...
HOW IT MIGHT KILL US, HOW IT MIGHT SAVE US, AND HOW IT WAS USED IN THE SMALLEST EVER MARKETING STUNT 1 Get small. A nanometer is a...
WHY COMPOSITES ? Composite materials are most preferred in aircraft design. Reasons are High strength to weight ratio High tensile...