- Advanced Optical Materials
- Smart Materials
- Engineering Materials
- Advanced Composite Materials
- Functional Graded Materials(FGM)
- Nano Materials
- Nano Medicine
- Tools and Instruments of Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Applications
- Implications of Nanotechnology
- Energy Harvesting Materials
Sunday, 27 May 2018
Advanced Materials 2018
Venue : Berlin, Germany
Dates : September 17-18
For more Details : Link: https://advancedmaterials-research.pulsusconference.com
at May 27, 2018
Types of Scanning Probe Microscopy – Advanced Materials 2019 Conference @Rome @Italy May 22-23, 2019
There are several different types of scanning probe microscopes , the most prominent of which are atomic force microscopy (AFM) and scann...
HOW IT MIGHT KILL US, HOW IT MIGHT SAVE US, AND HOW IT WAS USED IN THE SMALLEST EVER MARKETING STUNT 1 Get small. A nanometer is a...
WHY COMPOSITES ? Composite materials are most preferred in aircraft design. Reasons are High strength to weight ratio High tensile...